As part of B. Startup School Amsterdam (BSSA), I followed the digital Innovation program Initiated and facilitated by Swedish creative business school Hyper Island.
Hyper Island designs learning experiences that challenge companies and individuals to grow and stay competitive in an increasingly digitized world.
Throughout the Digital Innovation course, we worked on several real briefs set by real clients, based upon their real needs. During the course I worked with clients such as IKEA and Oxfam.
The course provided me with a valuable skillset including:
- Build your team and create a group culture.
- Discover idea generation techniques and essential research methods.
- Explore design thinking tools and processes, including looking at other related areas such as service design and human-centered design.
- Recognize digital technologies as enablers for change and grasp the basic concepts involved.
- Learn through a range of interactive talks, hands-on workshops, team challenges, and deep reflection.
- Pinpoint insights and more importantly, harness them to create relevant solutions to shape the future.